Monday, October 1, 2012

Yesterday I had another play-date with my friend Cenec and we had a lot of fun playing with the animals,going on the swing,playing with nerf guns and a ton of other things. Then later that evening we saw Emma play in his band. [Cenec's brother]
The next day I went to school and a smaller class marched around and Iddy [ulrich's sister] could barely hold the flag up! since it wasn't raining I went to the rock climbing jim and had a lot of fun. Also there was a new girl trainer and a new kid came to rock climbing.


4 comments:

  1. What kind of animals, Oscar? Pets? Farm animals? Just curious. I'll bet that all your experience with nerf gun battles in Salt Lake helps you out now.

    Yesterday we had a break from our smoky air here. All kinds of people were out biking, walking, and just enjoying better air. I can easily imagine that some folks were rock climbing in nearby canyons. Today, however, the smoke of 1000 campfires (at least) returned. We'd be happy for some of your rain. Papa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they have three dogs, one cat with 7 kittens born two weeks ago, some fish, a pig, two bunnies and a guinea pig.

      Delete
  2. Stop having so much fun, Oscar--you're making me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much rock climbing you have gotten to do in San Cristobal. Did you do any rockclimbing in Salt Lake or is this something new?

    Nana

    ReplyDelete