Tuesday, October 16, 2012

These last two days have been really fun because on Monday I went rock climbing and Alejandro said I could make another route and I could name them if I wanted. The first one that I did last week I named Thunderbird because it has a zig-zag pattern and is white taped with blue zig-zags.The second one I named Titanic because it goes from one side of the rock climbing wall to the other side and has red tape against black tape. On Tuesday I found my inner peace with soccer doing some moves that I didn't know I could do. Then watched the debate and played a ww2 flying game that's really cool.

5 comments:

  1. Wow..inner peace about soccer. Coolio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anybody told you that you are hysterical?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rockclimbing, soccer, debate, flying game all in one day--wow! How fun to get to make up your own routes for rock-climbing and name them. This must be a cool gym.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one productive guy, doing very cool things! Sure miss you.

    ReplyDelete