Saturday, October 13, 2012

I LOVE ac/dc. I don't think that I've ever known what people meant by old school rock until now. I mean those people were GENIUSES. They have so many hits! Back in Black, Thunderstruck... you name it!

My favorite songs of all time and ac/dc are definitely:

1: You Shook Me All Night Long
2: Thunderstruck
3: Back in Black
4: Shake a Leg
5: TNT

By the way here's a link to an awesome kid playing the drum part for Back in Black-

5-year old plays back in black on drums.

6 comments:

  1. The kid is awesome, I agree! Did you discover ac/dc on your own, Oscar, or did your mom and dad recommend some tracks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On our road trip to guatemala my dad put it on.

      Delete
    2. Also, Oscar, I remember that the reason Dad played AC/DC on the drive was because you came home from school "singing" the first part of "Back in Black" -- one of your friends at school had been playing it on his phone or mp3 player and you liked it...and of course when Dad heard you reproducing the introductory riffs, he immediately recognized the song. And the rest is history, right?

      Delete
  2. Oscar, you may also want to ask your dad about a band called "The Upper Crust." Like AC/DC but with powdered wigs.

    Rock on, my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you can appreciate the old rock. I do too.

    ReplyDelete