Wednesday, June 12, 2013

On Saturday I had a soccer game at Sedem while Mina stayed home. At first the Profe didn't show up and the other problem was that only four of the other team did and the fact that it had just rained made the field basically a HUGE brown puddle right in front of the goals and almost all the field. Then like 30 minutes later no more players had shown up and Profe didn't either. So the other team just left. So in the end I had no game. Then the rest of the day we just relaxed. On Sunday Me and my dad walked around town to find a place to play xbox with claudio Then After 2 HOURS!!!! we finally found it. Then Later we picked up Claudio and took him to ultimate and there we rode our bike's and practiced a little I only played like 20 minutes since Claudio didn't want to play but I caught an awesome catch That i'm REALLY proud of. Then of course on monday we had to go to school again.

2 comments:

  1. There are few things so sad as soccer games that don't happen. On the other hand, I'm glad you made an awesome catch!

    ReplyDelete