Saturday, June 22, 2013

On monday we had a father's day party at school but then everybody left so we left too. We took Ricardo home and we took mina to laure's house to ''work'' on her magazine, me and Ricardo did some errands with my dad then we just played and after that he came to the piano lessons  with us  but before that we lit off fireworks (i'm trying to put ammunition in them for example: a rocket base after the powder burnt away but I put a firwork in it to try to make it fly, but it didn't work but my dad is going to help me). After we went to the  hotel of ricardo's parent's we drank a really yummy capuchino. Then we went to sleep it rained so we didn't go to soccer, then later we just went to school :)

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to cappuccinos and fireworks with you this summer, Oscar. If you and your dad succeed in making a flying something or other, I hope that you'll be able to get some video footage!

    ReplyDelete