Saturday, June 29, 2013

Mi fiesta de despedida





On the day of my going away party (even though it wasn't going to be the last time we saw each other) which was on Saturday The first thing that we did was have a Nerf battle with Juan, Leo, Ricardo and Claudio. Most of them brought guns so we had more than my 4. Then after some awesome battles we went to El Punto and we ate really yummy pizza. After we had our bellies full, we went to a Ciber which is a place where you can play Xbox. At first we played Halo, while Claudio played call of duty. Then we tried playing call of duty but it didn't work, so when our hour was up my dad went to talk to the manager to see if he could give us another half an hour free. Finally at eight or nine we went home to have ANOTHER Nerf battle which was REALLY FUN (the first one was too). Then at about eleven we watched Avatar. BUT... before that, we lit off some fireworks which were paper airplanes with a firework attached. (I forgot to get videos, but here's a picture of what it looks like and how it flies.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Oscar, that's a formidable crew for your Nerf battles. I think I'd have to have the rest of your family, plus JoJo, to even have a chance against the five of you. I also have to say, though, that I love the friendly smiles you all have.

    I'm sure that you are experiencing mixed emotions at your going away parties. (I know that I am, and I'm not even there.) I also know that there will be great happiness when your friends welcome you back to Salt Lake City.

    ReplyDelete