Saturday, September 15, 2012

Yesterday we didn't have school because it was close to independence day and same with monday yeah! Today I had my first soccer game in Mexico but the team from Tuxtla didn't show up so our team was split up and we Played against each other. Even though the Tuxtla team didn't show up we had a good time. Though my half of the team suffered a bitter defeat. Then after the soccer game I went to my friends house who's name is Canek and we had a ton of fun from playing Halo to swinging on the best swing ever and many other assortments of things.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time even though your half of the team lost. When is your next game?

    Is Canek from Mexico or another country? I'm glad you have new friends there. Also, what is Halo?

    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know when my next game is but i'll tell you when I do. Canek is from Mexico and his older brother is Wilhelmina's friend and both of them speak English. Finally Halo is a video game.

      Delete