Monday, September 24, 2012

Yesterday I had my first report in front of the class on los niños hèroes or the boy Heroes and the attack of the castle in chapultapec. I was really nervous at first, but in the end I got 10 out of 10! Ulrich didn't want to present his project even though I would just tell him the words and he would repeat what I said. Eventually the teacher just read it at her desk. The boy heroes are called that because they all were really young, for example the oldest was 19 and they fought against the americans because the americans wanted more land. On friday we ate Ego ( really weird fruit were you pick the brown one's and they are sweet.) Then after school we picked up Ulrich his sister and dad. Then we dropped them off close to their horse camp.


                           Here's me and Paola and Maya. Paola is on the left and Maya is on the right.

                                   
                                                    Here's a picture of the fruit called Ego.







4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your report! We're all proud of you. I'll bet it's interesting to learn Mexican history from a Mexican point-of-view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting 10 out of 10 on your oral report! I'm assuming it was in Spanish, right? It's exciting that Spanish is getting so much easier for you. I'm envious.

    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete