Monday, September 10, 2012

Today was really fun. first we got up ate breakfast and the went to the rock climbing gym. Then when we got all the gear we headed out to the mountains to rock climb. We had a lot of fun and we did some fun routes and we ate and talked. Before I climb I get a mix of excitement and fear although you know your gonna be fine. Also you feel great when you get really high or complete a course. It's also fun seeing how other people do climbing too. I also felt anxious on the drive to the forest. Here are some pictures of me climbing and other stuff.








4 comments:

  1. Oscar,

    I loved seeing you in your climbing gear halfway up the steep rock surface! I think you are probably a natural for rockclimbing. Did your dad take the photos? It must be a scary and exciting experience to go rockclimbing on rock cliffs, not just in the gym. Yay for you!!

    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's thrilling but REALLY FUN all at the same time!

      Delete
  2. Cosmo will be so jealous! He LOVES climbing things, and is pretty good on a climbing wall, but has never gotten to do anything like this. So cool!

    ReplyDelete