Sunday, May 19, 2013

On Tuesday I learned that it was claudio's birthday on friday so, on thursday after school but before soccer I went to a shop that we saw on sunday or saturday and ordered a dog tag for him since he had been wanting one really badly. So they said it would be done at 8 that day but when my dad went the next day it wasn't done then he went back again and said they had lost the card with the name that was supposed to be printed on the dog tags. Then after a while they finally got it. My dad also brought me my new bike that he had bought for me since renting was extremely expensive, then we all went to the motor cross course and rode our bikes there and had races that were really fun. Then when we went home we played with megabloks (kinda like lego) and then ate cake. And then at like ten they told us to come down and drink our coffee with sugar and milk. After that we watched real steel a really good movie and finally went to bed at like 3 or 4 then at 8 went to ride our bikes again. On saturday night after chilaxing (resting) we went to my dad's soccer tournament and they lost 2-0 but then after, we went and watched the new star trek that is reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy good.

2 comments:

  1. That turned out to be quite a process to get dog tags for Claudio, but I bet he loved them. I remember when you got yours at Christmas. Maybe he saw yours and wanted some. What a fun birthday party, and you even got a bike of your own to use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah he saw mine and told me he wanted one and he loved them

      Delete