Thursday, May 16, 2013

This week we didn't have school on wednesday just because...um... mexico's awesome. So anyways I invited my friends Claudio and Ricardo over because it was perfect since my sister wasn't home (no offense mina, since you probably would have been bored anyways) and we had the day off. Claudio came first but before he confirmed that he would come I was skeptical that he would come, because he hadn't been coming to school. I later learned that it was because he had been bitten by a dog that had some infection so they had to give him shots and he was recovering after all of them.

When he came we ate lunch and then painted eggs that we had hollowed out and were later going to put sand in. Then after they went, we had a nice dinner. Here are some pictures.





2 comments:

  1. What great looking eggs! You guys are really good at painting on a curved surface. They make the most artistic eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks they are really fun to paint but I have dropped a lot

    ReplyDelete