Sunday, May 12, 2013

This sunday before we went to soccer we went to go get a soccer uniform for me. I wanted a Mexican jersey but they didn't have one, but then my dad found a Bayern Munich uniform that I really liked so I decided to get that one and keep looking for another mexican uniform another time. Then since it was mother's day and we were out mom chose Hanasho (the sushi restaurant) and had a really good time there while we gave her cards that we made and talked. Then for a little bit we looked for traditional indigenous shirts for my mom and sister. Then after it started to sprinkle we went home. Then at four we went to ultimate and I went with my new uniform. Later we learned that a tree had fallen and that there wouldn't be passage until 5-6 hours later. Then we heard that we could go but to do that we all had to go and push it off the road, so we ran down there but by the time we went down there it was already moved so we just went back to playing Ultimate. Then we had a good dinner.

      here's a picture of me with my new uniform!      




6 comments:

  1. Oscar, you look great in your new uniform! I hope you find a Mexican one too, but this one is very cool.

    It sounds as if it wasn't just your mom who had a fun Mother's Day. Thanks for all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your'e welcome and i'm going too look for a mexican one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet uniform, Oscar. I'm guessing you're backing Bayern to win the Champions League final. I think they'll win, too, even though I also like watching Borussia Dortmund a lot, too. What do you think the score will be? Who is your favorite player?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like schweinsteiger and yeah I totally want them to win!
      Bayern München gehen!
      I think the score will be 2-0 or 3-1

      Delete
  4. Love the uniform! Looks great! I assume that you will be cheering Bayern on in the Champion Leagues Final! I agree with Keir that it's great fun watching Borussia Dortmund, but I can't help myself -- Bayern is my all-time favorite team!! Thanks for your blog!!

    ReplyDelete