Monday, August 27, 2012

Today was pretty fun with some exceptions. First in the morning we sang the mexican national anthem and the Chiapas hym. But it was pretty hard because we didn't know the words. Then later we had some yummy food for breakfast at the kitchen. Then we brushed our teeth and went to the next class. Then after a while we had math class and I talked to the math teacher to see if I could work on my other math book that I should be working on in the US. Then later I worked on presents for my dad since his birthday is on thursday.

4 comments:

  1. The Mexican National Anthem and the Chiapis hymn ... those are two things I certainly hadn't anticipated! That's wonderful that you have tasty food at school. Not many students can say that, it seems.

    Jo and I drove back from the lake today. We would have been happy to stay another day, but the whole area was filling up with smoke from forest fires. There was so much smoke that the Mission Mountains on the far side of the lake disappeared in the hazy skies. Unfortunately, when we drove into Missoula, we encountered more smoke. For the first time that I can remember Mount Sentinel had "disappeared."

    Miss you,
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brushing your teeth at school! A slightly different routine from Emerson, I'm guessing.

    When they ask you to sing songs you don't know, just remember the way soccer players "sing" their national anthems at the World Cup: keep your lips moving and keep your eyes on the flag. No one will dare bust you for not knowing the words....

    ReplyDelete