Friday, July 27, 2012

Today was our last of soccer practice and we just scrimmaged the whole day which everybody liked. I decided not to go to climbing because I was really tired cause I got to sleep late.We basically had a quiet day watching the opening ceremony of the olympics which was awesome and then we ordered pizza and had a quiet night. I also forgot: today I felt a little nauseated and threw up some chicken broth.

Here's picture of today when we played. Mario (one of our friends) shot at the goalie and it bounced out and then I barely shot past the goalkeepers arms.

4 comments:

  1. Nice goal, Oscar! (And nice shot, Sean.)

    Today we played soccer near Lake Michigan with a bunch of friends and former teammates of Felix's. It was kids vs. grownups and the kids won. (I will say in the grownups' defense that we were badly outnumbered.) Cosmo got the first goal of the game and Felix went on to get a hat trick. Both of them played some pretty good defense, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The action photo and news about your goal is exciting. Sounds like you and Wilhelmina,who tells me she is now Yur, have made great inroads into your new social world with the soccer. Good practice for when school starts. I love it that the baby loves you and grabs your hair. He sounds like the cutest kid ever.
    Keep on your fabulous reporting--I really feel as if I'm there because of your excellent descriptions. Love in triplicate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah soccer is sooooooo fun and i will post a picture of the baby.

      Delete