Saturday, July 14, 2012

To be honest with you the first time my parents told me we were going to Mexico for a year I hated the idea. Later I'll probably read this and say 'wow, that was crazy.' We got to our house yesterday and loved it immediately. We also had to wait some time for the gas company to come because we couldn't heat up the water.

On the drive through Mexico the things we did the most was get entertained by the cats, sleep, and listen to music (mostly the Book of Mormon musical). After we unpacked we immediately started decorating our rooms, putting away our books and clothes, putting up posters, etc. We have some awesome fruit trees and vegetables in our yard and two balconies. We've been playing Settlers of Catan lately and going to the grocery store and visiting other places.

That's it for today.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Oscar!
    I'm so excited for you guys! I am so jealous of your house and fruit trees. your school (Wilhelmina told me) sounds cool, too. thanks for inviting me to your blog.
    :) emery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and your welcome Emery say hi to your family for me too

      Delete
  2. Hey Oscar! We miss you a lot and are envious of your big adventure. Hope you can write a lot here and share lots of pictures, too. Love, Uncle Keir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Keir can't wait to see you some time soon say hi to your family for me too love you guys

      Delete
  3. Hi Oscar, this is Eli. I loved the title of your blog (I'm still laughing about it right now). Did you bring along any Legos? Lucy and I just got Hogwart's castle. It was fun to build, and I thought of you as we were putting it together. Adios, amigo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eli I didn't bring legos but I brought nerf guns and I like my title too. adios hermano

      Delete
  4. Oscar! I am so excited that we get to read about your totally awesome experiences in Mexico as they happen! So good so far, huh?! I'm glad you like it there and that you are having a good time. I would love to see some pictures too! Please tell your mom, your pop and your cool big sis that the Garcia clan says "H!!" and we miss you all so much!

    Sending our love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vanessa so far we are having lots of fun.Sorry, we have to figure out how to send photos but in a couple days i will send some photos.Say hi to Che for me to and Brandon and Alice
    Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oscar! So great to hear from you. I thought the email with the subject line Oscar not the grouch was some cool new Sundance movie. A blog from you is so much better. You sound like you settled in quickly. We can't wait to hear about all of your adventures . . . although we hope the rest of them don't involve catching your hair on fire. I was sad to read about the little friend who died, but so glad that the baby is OK.
    We miss you already. I'll have Oliver write soon. Hola a todo la familia Scott-Graff.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy tell Oliver I said hi and thanks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete