Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Today I went to the climbing gym and had one of the best times of my life. First, I completed some fun but hard routes so that made me happy. Second, I met four new people who were really nice. The first one who's name was Vigotski (or something like that) was from Romania and was taking three months off in Mexico and attended a university in Florida. The second I don't know his name but was really nice and was from Italy. The third was really strong and was a martial artist and told me a story about when this racist guy attacked him in Italy because he had long hair and he cracked the guy's jaw and knocked him unconscious. Finally the last guy was this guy who sold Alex (Alejandro) a donut and then Alex bought me one too but anyway the guy's name was Patrick.

2 comments:

  1. Climbing! Donuts! New friends! Sounds awesome, Oscar.

    You know what else sounds awesome? Your voice on the phone. We really enjoyed talking to you last night. You and Wilhelmina are so encouraging to your cousins...way to go.

    ReplyDelete