Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's been really weird because these last few days have chaotic. First the indigenous are mad at the government because they kidnapped some of their leaders so the indigenous are trying to kidnap other people to try to trade them for their leaders. At one point on accident a firework burnt down a building and was still smoldering days later! My friend's dad told us to not go to school on Friday because it was dangerous but when the people who did go to school that day the school closed at 12:00 so it didn't really matter. We still had a lot of fun at school playing with kids and using tires to play before school. We had so much fun that they want my dad to be the P.E. teacher!


 


We are having a great time with my godmothers. We went and shopped a TON, we played cards, went  to coffee shops, simply talked and most of all had fun. On Sunday we watched parades because they're celebrating the Virgin Mary.

3 comments:

  1. Your dad would make a GREAT P.E. teacher. What a great job that would be! Hmm...

    Love the pictures, and glad things didn't get *too* crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted on the political scene, Oscar. I hope that everything settles down and becomes less chaotic.

    When I was still teaching at Hellgate, I used to think that the perfect job would be teaching English in the morning and P.E. in the afternoon. Sean would be a fun teacher to have, I agree. Another plus is that he would always show up!

    I knew that you would have a good time with your godmothers and now Nana is there ... the good times continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun with you Oscar! And I recognize these friends of yours and was so happy to meet them. Keep having a blast--I know you will! Much love and missing you, Lynne

    ReplyDelete