Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This week was really fun.We didn't have soccer games on saturday so we relaxed a lot the weekend and then a little later on saturday I had my friend Canek. Also I got a ten out of ten on my panda project

but i have to start on my math project soon too. On Monday I talked to my class in the United States and they were just as I had remembered them. On Tuesday we talked about a problem our class had with the P.E. were I whispered something to my friend Ricardo and then the P.E. said to stop saying things about him and he didn't even ask what I had said and he left me homework. then something else happened to some other people so we talked to a teacher and their going to figure it out. Also it's really cool my friend josh is coming in 6 days!!! Finally, I did a art project a couple weeks ago and we made a small city all together I did the army base so here are some pictures and a video of me and my friend canek blowing of bottle rocket.

4 comments:

  1. Oscar, your army base is awesome! And the suspense was killing me in that video. Worth the wait though, it was a very cool rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar,

    The timing of your rocket just happened to be perfect. Just after we could hear your skeptical mom, the rocket took off! Cool Army Zone. And Josh will be with you before long ... that will be like a family reunion, don't you think.

    ReplyDelete