Wednesday, February 20, 2013

THE BUSINESS MAN INSIDE ME



I had an idea but now I know I had a GREAT idea. My friends and I thought that it would be cool if we could make some food or sweets and sell them at school. Turns out I was really the only one who actually did it. The first day I made fifty pesos (four bucks) selling them for five pesos but it turns out that a packet of brownie mix costs fifty pesos, so our family had to stop eating some of them. The next day I sold them all so I think I got seventy-five pesos or so. I made more that night and then only had two left over, so I had made a hundred twenty seven pesos and since I had done such good business my mom and dad made me buy the brownie mix.. but so far business is good!










CUSTOMERS!!!












PACKING MERCHANDISE

No comments:

Post a Comment